Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gearing up for Stella's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe that in just 9 short days my little miss will be 2! Where has the time gone??

I remember just leaving the hospital with our little miracle and now she's already TWO?!

I am so blessed to have such a sweet, head strong, independent, and courageous little girl. God certainly threw away the mold after he made her. Her curiosity is endearing and her silly faces put me in stitches on a daily basis.

I don't know if she'll ever know just how much her momma loves her but it's more than my heart ever thought possible.

So, onto parties!

We're having an outdoor park/party theme.

Stella absolutely adores the park and whenever its time to leave, she throws a huge fit. We're talking fire breathing, screaming, holding her breath...

She's an angel. Haha!

So her party is going to be an outdoor soiree and other than that, I'm not sure what other theme we'll be going with.

Thank goodness I've found this site Filled Party Bags to help with the decorating. This site is pretty amazing considering they thought of everything that I need to plan my little one's party.

So, 9 days till countdown. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment