Monday, August 27, 2012

Alive, just crazy busy!

This week last week was been extremely hectic!

Kade had his first full week of Catholic school and survived! I'm please to announce that he LOVES his new school. He's a bit iffy about Mass still, but it's a learning process. I'm so proud of him because his is actually his first time ever in a church.

Saturday, we all piled into the family minivan and headed down to the local Dodge dealership to pick out a truck for Hubs. Prior to the visit, I'd be in talks with one of the sales guy who SWORE he had exactly what we were looking for and in the price that we wanted.

Yeah, right... -sigh-

We went and the first thing we're told is that they do not have what we're looking for...

BUT

they do have a bunch of other trucks that are a heck of a lot more expensive!

Puh-lease.

I was so mad! I told the salesman he was insane and I did NOT appreciate being lied to for an entire week.

We walked out. :)

So, this next week we're going truck shopping AGAIN so we'll see how that goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment