Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Creepy cable guys

I'm done opening the door to strange workmen that I do not know.

Tonight, I had an Insight guy come to our house wanting to know if we intended to pay our final bill and if I wanted to give him a post dated check or our bank account numbers.

Yeah, lemme think about it...

No.

Why would I give any account information out to a guy that just has an Insight badge with no other credentials? Do I look stupid?

We weren't late. We weren't holding equipment. There's an Insight building less than a mile from my house. Why did we get singled out from the creepy guy?

Our service has been transferred for almost 2 weeks now.

I called their customer service and gave the 'supervisor' a tidbit of what I thought. She was actually pretty understanding and agreed with me. Our bill was paid over the phone by an actual Insight rep.

Creepy man... I hope you stay away and find other people to bother.

Oh yeah, get a shirt that fits. Your muscles do NOT look more defined by wearing a shirt tailored for a 12 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment