Monday, August 6, 2012

Why do I get sick every summer??

So it's time for my week long summer sickness.

I hate it.

Every.single.year. since I've been little, I've always gotten a really bad cold during the hottest time of the year. Of course, these colds never last like a day or two, they always manage to stick around for a week or sometimes two. It's insane. I hate it.

Nick's at work, I have a mountain of appointments this week, and I'm feeling like leftover spuds. I don't even want to get off this couch!

This was supposed to be my 'transform the dining room into a play room for the girls' week. So far I've managed to move the table into the kitchen and that's about it. I have no motivation. I consider everyone lucky that I even managed the dishes this morning. I just feel off.

So yeah, back to lie down. Send me feel good vibes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment