Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Tegelers go Catholic!

Today was Kade's 2nd day of Catholic school... so far, so good.

I am loving the small class sizes and the close knit community in the school. Kade's 6th grade class only has a total of 22 kids. Total 6th grade class, seriously...

Hubs has been Catholic since birth and even attended Catholic schools up until high school. He has felt a calling back to the church since 2010 but we've been lazy and just not made the effort. Since enrolling Kade at St Joe, we've decided we're going to do this for our family and reclaim our relationship with God.

I have never stepped foot in a Catholic church. I was born and raised Methodist but I'm willing to convert for the comfort of the family. I think the Catholic and Methodist religion are similar enough that I can accept the minor adjustments that will need to be made.

If any of my Catholic buddies would like to chime in, please do so! I look forward to your comments and stories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment