Thursday, July 26, 2012

Halloween band wagon

I just finished reading Jen's post at Crafty Misadventures, and it's really put me over the hump for Halloween.

Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I can remember. I love the horror, gross, silly, and BOO that comes with it. Since I was a youngster, I can only ever remember being a witch for Halloween. I was obsessed with witches (so much that I started to believe I was one around age 11-13).

Yeah, I was one of those kids. :)

I think I'm going to go ahead and start stick up Halloween decorations... you know, a small witch here, a little bat snow globe there... maybe I'll leave the window decals till September.

Speaking of decals, here are my 2 monsters from the past 2 Halloweens.


Halloween 2010 (Stella's first at 6 weeks old. Kade is 9 here.)   



Halloween 2011. Our ninja and tigger.


We've already started working on the kids' Halloween costumes for this year. Kade wants to be Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (so proud of him and his scary costume choices!) and Stella will probably end up being Dora or something princess-related.

Now I'm probably going to spend the next 20 minutes browsing Halloween costumes or cruising Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment