Monday, July 9, 2012

Did our weekend just happen?

Wow!

I could have sworn it was Friday yesterday? I am so thankful that God dropped this job into Nick's lap but 14 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week is really killing our family time. When Nick is off, it's a miracle to get him off the couch. He's a nap monster. I don't blame him for wanting to rest, I know that I could NEVER work out in this 100 plus degree heat. I don't even want to walk from the van to the house or store right now.

Friday night, we had an electricity surge (or something?) and since then, our oven, bathroom lights, and one outlet in the kitchen isn't working. I've called our property manager but who knows how long it will take for them to send someone out. (We're still waiting on a leak in our dining room that I've been calling about since February.)

So the past two nights, I've taken showers in the dark. I'm trying the whole "Be thankful for what you have" this year SO at least I had water and a clean dry towel. :) I hate wet towels!

The kids were both pretty good all weekend. I'm still in shock over that. Kade has been trying to teach Stella how to wrestle... you know, like the WWE (WWF?) wrestling. Yeah, I'm thrilled...

She did a move on Kade Sunday night and pretty much landed her foot in his mouth. Blood was everywhere!

I didn't want to include a bloody shot so I opted for a sweet Saturday morning cartoon pic.




Olivia Ann has been trying out for the Olympics. She is so much more active than Stella ever thought to be. I've been feeling Olly Ann (her nickname already) move since the 15th week. She really seems to enjoy flipping around when I'm trying to sleep or when one of the kids is curled up next to me.

I'm so ready for November 16th!  

No comments:

Post a Comment