Sunday, July 8, 2012

Web answers and making money online.

A friend of mine directed me to Web Answers. Actually she asked me if I'd ever heard about it and if it was a legit way of making money. I'd never heard of it so I thought I'd check it out and see.

Turns out, Web Answers is pretty interesting. Basically, you just answer anyone and everyone's questions and the best answer gets chosen as the lead answer. You earn pennies on the dollar through Adsense for your answer being display. It's pretty easy and I already made .16 cent. Whoop whoop! Who's getting rich quick?? Oh yeah, that's right!

Web Answer is actually pretty addicting. I enjoy giving advice to those who so desperately need it. I also enjoy reading everyone's reaction to the initial question. If you wanna make a couple cents a day, you should check it out. It could buy a cup of coffee in a week or so (depending on if you drink a tall or venti).

Let me know what you think if you're currently working Web Answers or if you're considering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment