Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 years ago on this day...

I was born!

Way to go Mom and Dad!! :)

Today has been a pretty good day. Honestly, it hasn't been much different than any other day. 30 feels just like 29. I feel a little let down. Ha, just kidding.

I've been in a bit of nesting mood and I'm afraid I've taken on too many projects. I started deep cleaning the kitchen and reorganizing the cabinets, cleaning out the closets and totes, organizing the basement, and now I'm onto organizing picture albums and online storage.

It would be great if I accomplished all these tasks, but sadly, I just start one and move onto the next. I need to break the cycle.

I can't believe Miss Olivia Ann will be her in just 4 short months. Where has the time went? I feel like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I have a million and one worries.

-What is Stella hates having a sister?
-What if Stella doesn't feel as loved?
-What if Stella resents me because of Olivia?
-etc...

I know that Kade will adjust well because he did just fine with Stella. He's a great big brother so I have absolutely no worries.

I need to get back to these closets. They're not going to clean themselves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment