Saturday, July 7, 2012

I love lazy days

Today was one of those days where I just didn't feel like doing anything... so I didn't. :)

We took the kids to the new Firehouse Subs restaurant and it was amazing! I'm not a fan of subs but these were excellent. The bread was soft and delicious and the meat was tender and juicy. It was definitely 10 steps above Subway. Also, at Firehouse Subs, you can purchase things and 100% of your proceeds will go to your local firehouse! How awesome is that?? Here in the Midwest, it's so dry out that our guys are battling 3-4 fires a day. It made me feel good to know that our small purchases help add up!

After eating, we drove through the country. I really miss the small town life style... Miss it alot. I'm ready for these next few years to roll on by so hopefully we'll be able to buy some land in the middle of nowhere. I want our kids to grow up not being afraid of the outdoors and not sheltered from the elements. I'm just sick of the city.

Hmm... now there's a blank. I had something else to say but now I forgot. Oh well, maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment