Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kitchen Chairs are the devil.

Last night was horrible! After dinner, Stella and I were sitting at the kitchen table having cookies. Our kitchen table is like a pub table with stools and the stools each weigh about 8lbs a piece. Stella climbed off her stool and proceeded to push it forward like she usually does. No biggie right?

Wrong!

The stool tilted and ended up landing right on my big toe. Ouch! Momma cried and cursed like a sailor while jumping around the kitchen like a beached whale. I scared Lil' Miss and she started bawling and crying 'Momma hurt'. I felt awful! I tried consoling her but I couldn't stop shaking or crying.

The big toe really isn't THAT big so why does it hurt so much when you stub it or drop something on it????

Today my nail is an ugly mess and my toe is swollen twice its normal size. Wonderful! :/


No comments:

Post a Comment