Thursday, July 12, 2012

My princess, the gas machine.

I'm viewing this entry as blackmail for when my little girl.

Let me start by saying girl can pass some gas like a 40 year old trucker!! How can something so small make such a big stink? And be so proud of it??

I blame her father. Nick finds it to be the funniest thing in the world when Stella farts. She loves it when her daddy laughs at her gassy explosion.

Guess what ensues then?

Oh yes, girl goes on a gas-master spree!

She has taught herself to burp on command and now she's trying out the whole fart thing.

Daddy's lil' angel, I guess.


The native in her wild glory. She never wants to wear clothes and now that we're potty training, she doesn't want to wear a diaper or panties.

She's always naked. And burping. And farting.

It's almost like Nick never leaves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment