Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm ready to move now please!

I have lived in small towns almost my entire life. I'm happier and feel a lot safer after the street lights come on.

Where we currently live is basically in the middle of downtown. We are considered "urban". I am one block east from a police station and 1 block west of two busy bars. I live on one of busiest roads in this city. It is a nightmare!

Every night before I go to sleep, I always pray to God to watch over my family and friends and then I include a special little thought that if God might help us to speed up the process of moving out to the country, I'd greatly appreciate it. So far, he's busy but I know he'll do it in his time. I don't push him too hard because my family is healthy and we're all happy together.

But man... wouldn't it be awesome to walk out on your front porch and see this?


Instead of this...

Well apparently my camera decided that you did NOT need to see that mess.

We live across the street from a ghetto laundromat. I've never stepped foot inside and never plan on it.

I just want my kids to be raised out in the country where the pace is slow and family time is all the time. I really enjoy being a stay at home mom and I think sometimes I take it for granted because we're always rushing with the traffic or hearing sirens every 3 minutes or worrying about taking the kids outside because of the neighborhood. We can't even let our kids play outside because we have high levels of lead and arsenic in our yard and our yard is only 3x12. Yes, it's a patch of nothingness.

I hate it.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I think I'll check out the local realtor sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment