Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I don't want to be pregnant anymore!

I'm due in 3 months and I feel like I couldn't possible get any bigger.

My feet and hands cannot possibly swell any more.

My appetite for everything in our house could not get any larger.

I'm not one of those cute, happy pregnant woman.

I don't glow. I sweat like a pig.

I don't look cute in maternity wear; I look like an over sized cow that's stuffed into a shirt with a empire waist.

I look and feel hideous. For.ALL.Nine.Months.

Please God let these next 3 months fly by. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn! Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet! I'm glad Fiverr has been working for you! That's exciting. And, best of luck with the pregnancy. I hope it goes smoothly for you!
    xo
    Cat
    aka
    BudgetBlonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Cat. I was pretty impressed when I heard about Fiverr. It's quickly become a good friend. :) Your blog is amazing! I look forward to more. :D

    ReplyDelete