Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I love MBRV!

I absolutely adore this show! (My big Redneck Vacation)

The entire cast makes me think of my family. It's kinda like one of those Wizard of Oz moments when Dorthy realizes that the tin man, scarecrow, and lion are really her family outside of Oz as well.

I look forward to sitting down every Saturday with the hubs. It's our adult time with our favorite redneck family.

I don't really have a cast favorite because I think they're all equally great but I identify with Wendy  more than the others. She isn't afraid to express her opinion and her dry wit leaves me grinning from ear to ear. Hubs has a man crush on Jared. Anytime he's on the screen, you can bet hubs is cracking up and saying "hey, I'd do that too!".

Since today's my birthday, I thought I'd share that! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment