Thursday, July 12, 2012

21 week check up

Olivia Ann's heart rate was in the 160s and she was kicking up a storm. Every time Doc put the monitor on, she kicked at it. I'm guessing she didn't want to be bothered with something so trivial as having her heartbeat monitored?

She's a diva already. :)

In other news, I've started going through ALL of Stella's old clothing in hopes that we'll have some things for Olly to wear once she arrives. So far, so good! I guess that's one of the joys of having 2 girls, one being born in September and one due in November. Thank God for good timing!

In other, other news, I got a retweet from Jared off CMTs My Big Redneck Vacation. I think it's pretty cool that these folks take a minute to recognize the little people. Also, today is his birthday so Happy Birthday Jared!! (highly doubt he checks out this blog). No worries though, just sharing the birthday vibes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment